Sunday, May 5, 2013

Who is More Stubborn?

We all know that Ellie has been stubborn since before she was born.  (If you don't know this, you can go read the archives about how my "preemie" was a day late.)

After repeating the phrase, "Where the heck does she get it?" over and over again for the last two years and two months and one day, I think I have the answer.

Mama.

I've been fairly determined to break four hours in the marathon.  

Today, I ran my fourteenth marathon.

I finally broke four hours, which means that I may be as stubborn as Ellie.

Also, a big public "thank you" to my awesome husband who has dealt with my early morning runs with grace.

Ellie only attends races for the bagels, but since she's a good encourager, we let her hang out.

"Ellie, smile at Daddy!" "No. Bagel."

Pin It!

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...