Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hot. Hot. Hot. {Plus, a Winner.}

Ellie and I are not going for a run today.  The current temperature is 97 degrees, and I don't think that running with a baby during a heat advisory is wise.   I have high hopes of riding my bike on the trainer later, but I doubt Ellie will enjoy watching me.  Observing a stationary mommy isn't as fun as a stroller ride. 

In the meantime, we've been keeping entertained indoors.

(If I pull this ring, there's MUSIC?  Amazing.)

(I love the orange fish.)

























Few things are as interesting as a ring to pull.  And a fishy to watch.  We didn't just play with rings, though.  I desperately hope that Ellie will share my love for books. I want to give her the gift of reading.

(What happens next?)



















Ellie got really into "Guess How Much I Love You?"  I think the crinkly pages won her over.

(Please note my new Bumbo skills.)













By the way, remember how I posted a giveaway on Friday?

The winner (as selected by random.org):  Comment #14: Eleanor:  "Already not only like, but LOVE litle miss stubborn on facebook."

Email me and I'll get you in touch with MaddyNbella!   And I have to admit, I'm pretty excited that our winner has also raised $545 for NDSS thus far with her "Eleanor for Eleanor" marathon fundraiser.  

Congratulations, Eleanor, and thanks MaddyNbella!

UPDATE: Ellie did not enjoy watching the stationary bike.  My workout lasted about 1 minute and 5.42 seconds.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I am so excited. And Ellie looks like she has mastered the bumbl seat! Also just got my custom ndss racing shirt with ellie's sweet face on the back

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...