Sunday, June 12, 2011

Girl Time.

I love my husband, my child, and my family.

I also love girl time with Christina, so when she emailed to tell me she had two movie tickets for Saturday, I was in.  I didn't even bother asking which movie.  We walked around Georgetown, took a few pictures, grabbed a snack at Dean and Deluca, and walked along the Potomac to the movie theater.

By the way, the "boy scout bar" at Dean and Deluca is amazing.  So is the chocolate hazelnut cookie.

(DSLR self-portraits are harder than with a point and shoot.)


(Love walking here.)































The movie was "Super 8," and we enjoyed the show.

Of course, I also spent part of Saturday taking photos of Ellie.  I'm trying to remember these moments of her being little.  I'm watching her figure out how her hands work, I'm laughing as she mad-dogs her stuffed animals, and I'm marveling at her increasing head control.

Meanwhile, Ellie is experiencing plenty of conflicting feelings about her pink cat.

(Fist-bump.)

(Knock out.)

(Kiss and make up?)
Pin It!

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...