Saturday, December 17, 2016

Losing a Fight with Technology.

For the past five years or so, I've paid for this domain.  It seems that the process of doing so is changing, and guess what?  Hours of work later, I STILL can't figure out how to pay for it!

What does this mean?  This domain and blog will probably expire this summer.  And I am actually okay with that.

Ellie is a kindergartener now.  She loves school and her friends.  We are continuing to work through sleep and GI medical issues.  Ellie is a wonderful sister until Caroline gets into her stuff.

Down syndrome is an important piece of Ellie.  It's not the only important thing about her, but it's significant.  Yet nearly six years in (and well over six since her prenatal diagnosis), it's often in the backseat.

I will continue to update here occasionally as long as I have access.  I also will update on Facebook and Instagram.  You'll see more of our whole lives on Instagram - Ellie and Caroline, my work with Noonday Collection, friends, etc.

So no, I'm not trying to stop telling you about Ellie.  I just don't have much to say anymore.  Homework is hard.  Math is a challenge.  Reading is fantastic.  The composition and ideation part of writing is amazing.  The fine motor part is hard.  Ellie wears her glasses consistently now.  She still loves gymnastics.  I'm not trying to hide any part of our lives.  But blogging has become a smaller realm since social media has become bigger, and life with two kids is (shocker) busier than life with one.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...