Saturday, November 19, 2016

Thankful.

I'll admit, I'm finding it harder and harder to keep up with this space.

I joked that our 2016 card should say, "We are boring.  This year we didn't have a baby, buy a house, or start a business."

But I am expanding a business, I signed on as an Independent Ambassador for Noonday Collection, I have an increasingly mobile and daredevil toddler and a busy kindergartener.  And I'm tutoring.

I'm not blogging as much.

But I'm so very thankful.

I'm thankful that my photography business is growing.  I'm thankful for Noonday.  I'm thankful that my husband has been a trooper as business expanded faster than anticipated and he's solo parenting most weekend days in the fall.  I'm thankful that Ellie's teacher is wonderful, and her classroom aide has a sweet, special connection with her.  Together, her classroom teachers want her to succeed.  They're working hard to make it happen.

I'm thankful that I get to walk Ellie to school every day, that we live in a community with great resources, and that Caroline is growing and thriving without the intervention of multiple therapists.  I'm thankful for the way my girls laugh together, thankful for the (attempts at lovingly) room-sharing we just started.

I'm so thankful that I have these little girls to bring delight to the holiday season.  Ellie wants a tree, a reindeer and a watch for Christmas.  The tree is up and Grammie has located some reindeer antlers so it looks like Ellie is on Santa's nice list and will get her wishes.

BUT.... I'm not thankful for the Elf who comes back in a few days.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...