Saturday, October 22, 2016

{31 for 21} Caring.

More recent Ellie stories, taken from Facebook.

Sweet ellie. I came home from tutoring and got everyone ready for bed and was dealing with a screaming Caroline when ellie pointed out "Mommy! You forgot to eat your dinner!" True story. So she walked me to the kitchen so I could eat.

***

Ellie just described a mushroom as "nasty" and I can't help but feel like my five year old is using timely insults. Next she'll be calling Caroline a puppet.

***

Ellie for the win. Caroline woke up screaming. Gave her a bottle. Snuggled her. Tried everything. Was getting waffles for the girls while Caroline cried some more and Ellie said "she wants a squeezie." And Caroline has been happy ever since.




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...