Friday, March 20, 2015

World Down Syndrome Day #WDSD

Tomorrow is 3/21, ‪#‎WDSD‬, or World Down Syndrome Day. There's a few campaigns out there. One is to wear crazy socks, which is cool, but doesn't have much to do with Down syndrome. My absolute favorite idea is to do a random act of kindness in honor of someone with Down syndrome. Or if you want to honor Ellie, a random act of making someone laugh really hard.
Feel free to share this post/campaign.

Photo copyright Megan Landmeier, 2015
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...