Monday, March 30, 2015

Adventures.

Things I've learned this week:
* Southwest Airlines has wonderful pre-boarding for passengers with disabilities, and probably the most hassle-free we've ever experienced.
* The MOTE Aquarium in Sarasota, FL is free with your National Zoo membership.
* At age 4, Ellie is smaller than a newborn manatee.
* Tampa has some awesome park space.

Daddy teaching Ellie about shells.

Staredown with a fish.

Sea dragons are hiding in there.

I love taking pictures of jellies, even if I am terrified of them.

"A manatee eatin' some salad."

Trying REALLY hard to touch a stingray.  She needs longer arms.

Measuring.

Touching hermit crabs.

Touching horseshoe crabs.
My girl playing at the park, and stoked to be off the plane!

Modeling.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog! Especially the photography--I am inspired. My daughter with DS is 3 months old and I am looking forward to many photography sessions! I've created a link from my blog to yours because I like it so much. We're at www.evietheextraordinary.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...