Saturday, April 7, 2012

Off the Charts and More Bunny Pictures.

It's official.

Ellie is no longer on the typical growth chart.

In fact, for height, she's in the 25th percentile on the Down syndrome chart and 30th for weight.  The good news is that her doctor wasn't concerned about her growth. 

This also seems like a good time to share my favorite recent "Ellie milestone update."  She pulled to a stand on the wall.  Ellie crawled to the wall and stood up.  (She promptly realized she was standing against the wall, looked around in a panic, and dropped to her butt.)

We're off to meet the Easter Bunny and find some eggs today, but for now, here's what happens when you put a baby in a vintage dress and try to convince her to wear cute headgear.

("Mama, there's something on my head!")

("I will remove my frilly hat.")

("Seriously, not the ears again.")

("Mama, what the heck does dressing me up like a bunny have to do with Resurrection Sunday anyway?")

("Look, I got them off my head!")

("I can be bribed with swings....")
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What a dolly! I love that precious bonnet!! Happy Easter, sweet Ellie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much does she weigh and how long? Good job in standing up!! I am so jealous that she crawls. I am getting more and more depressed about the fact that Jaidin refuses to crawl!! It is so disappointing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...