Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Photo Round Up

Father's Day started with presents for Matt, church, and pastries.  We had lunch with friends who live far away.

(Ellie and her duck were having an argument on and off all day.)


(We like seeing friends.)

(Matt and his buddies.)



















































We went to a craft market.



















And had family dinner.

(My mother-in-law took this picture so I could be in one!)
















Today was a good day.
Pin It!

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...