Monday, May 30, 2011

People's Choice: I Heart Faces

My favorite face photo I took in May?  My family of course.  This photo is from Jazz in the Garden.  I love Matt's laughter, and I love Ellie's sunglasses.  The background is crowded, and I'm okay with it, because the garden was packed and I feel like I captured the reality of my favorite "free in DC" summer event.  By far, my favorite photo this month. 

(Daddy daughter jazz.)

People's Choice this week, so after all the entries are up, you can vote for your favorite photos. 

Head on over to I Heart Faces to see everyone's favorites, and to vote on the top photos after Thursday!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. OMG. Adorable Pic! Totally love it.

    Oh, and yes, let's go for a run together soon! (Dear lord, please let it cool down a little)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great, genuine laugh you captured! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo! Too cute!! Thanks for stopping by on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His smile is fantastic when juxtaposed with her stooped sunglasses pose. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...