Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Heart Faces - Motherhood

In honor of all the moms, grandmas, step-moms, mother-in-laws, aunts, and everyone who plays the role of "mom," Happy Mother's Day.
(Ellie is giving Grandma Sally a look.  That Grandma is a suspicious character!)



I let my mom pick out my photo this week, since I Heart Faces is celebrating Motherhood.  I figured I'd double up - my own mother and the one who made me a mother.  Check out the beautiful photos over there!


PS.  If you're wondering about the flamingo, he was abandoned when his flock left.

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! She looks so peaceful!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over that hair!! SO. CUTE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie is precious ... love that look! Your mom made an excellent choice when she picked this one to enter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!!! I have a special spot for Down's Syndrome children too because of my dear sweet friend, Bubba!! They can teach us SO much!! Thank you for your kind words on my blog as well. <3's Keep in touch friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful moment captured. That one should be framed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo. She really is looking into her soul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the way Ellie is looking at your mom. LOL! What a cutie pie your Ellie is.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...