Monday, May 16, 2011

I Heart Faces - Flowers, Not Faces.

The theme for I Heart Faces this week is May Flowers.  Ellie turned 2 months old in May, and for her birthday, she got flamingos.  No human face, and the flowers are in the background.  This is one of my all-time favorites for sheer entertainment.  The full story is right here.  

(Flamingos + Flowers.)
















And since it's "share however many photos you want" week, here are some more flowers more in line with the theme.





Pin It!

10 comments:

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...