Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Heart Faces - Pets

We do not have any pets.  Our fish didn't last long.  (Rest in peace, Swimmy.)  We plan on eventually buying a lab and naming him "Phidippides," or "Dippy" for short.  Normally, we're content with not having any pets, but this week, we decided we want a chinchilla.

I Heart Faces is featuring pets this week.  Fortunately, they aren't picky and allow any animal.  Looking through old photos, I remembered a great animal encounter.  Matt and I went to California to visit family and friends, where we met Mr. Pelican.  Not being a brave individual (my regular readers may recall an incident with some geese), I took a photo and then ran away.

Enjoy!  And for more pet/animal photos, check out I Heart Faces.   


(Pelican in California.)



Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. beautiful! i love the scenery behind the pelican, gorgeous shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! So cool, great picture!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful silhouette! I have enjoyed taking bird photos on vacations too! The sky is lovely behind him...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo!

    I don't have pets either! I still love to take photos of animals though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A handsome creature amidst a beautiful setting... perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...