Sunday, March 27, 2011

How not to make your child happy.

Yay!  Ellie is home!  Let's go have a really fun morning.

Wait.  Scratch that.  Let's do this instead.  Here is how NOT to make your child happy.

Step 1: Take child to watch first marathon and cheer on local pastor running the full and his wife running the half.  Be confused about race course.  Get start time wrong, so as to not need to know what the course looks like anyway.

Step 2: Decide to go to see the cherry blossoms.  Bundle child.  Take child out in 35 degree weather.  Let said child express that she does not like 35 degree weather, just like her mommy.

Step 3: Make sure child is extra gassy.

Step 4: Be ready to enter not one, but two photo contests with photos of cute child.  Take well-focused, beautiful photos of child screaming.  Decide to post photos on blog rather than waste everyone's time entering photos in contest.

(so pretty)

(Don't you think I should enter this one?)

(My bundled up bundle of joy.  Or some emotion.)
When it's all over, take child home, warm her up, snuggle her, and take her to have cake for a one year old's birthday.  Have friends over that evening to snuggle her, somewhat redeeming the day!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Awww I miss my home (DC)!!!! I should be coming up there in June to visit my Mom. Maybe we can schedule a play date since our kids are about the same age!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking time to let me know you stopped by. Hearing from my readers brings a smile to my face. If you ask a question, please leave me a way to get in touch so I can answer! Please note that I do not approve comments deemed advertisements. If you comment as Anonymous, please leave your name, and remember, use respectful words. No name calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...